Spray Tan in Summit, NJ
Our spray tan studio is located in New Providence, we serve customers from Summit, NJ and the surrounding areas. Whether you’re looking for a special occasion tan or want to maintain your tan throughout the year, our spray tanning service is the perfect solution
Our spray tanning process is quick and easy. First, we’ll consult with you to understand your skin type, preferences, and desired outcome. Then, we’ll apply a fine mist of our organic tanning solution using a state-of-the-art spray tanning system. You’ll be able to see the results immediately, and your tan will continue to develop over the next few hours.
Our spray tanning solution is free from harmful chemicals and fragrances, making it safe for all skin types. Plus, it’s packed with nourishing ingredients that will leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Our promise to you. Our entire line of spray tan products are:
Organically Derived DHA (made from organic sugared beets)
100% Vegan (Only the most ethical products PETA approved)
Made from ONLY organic natural derived ingredients
Paraben free, Erythrulose free, Gluten free and Fragrance free
Hi, I’m Tara! Bronze and Glow NJ was launched in October of 2018 and it has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I have the pleasure of working for a bunch of amazing clients, offering a service that not only makes them look great but it’s also way healthier than the sun’s damaging rays. Professionally, I have been a Registered Nurse for almost 20 years, most recently working for a facial plastic surgeon in Summit, NJ.
I am so grateful for this business, for my awesome clients, and look forward to making my clients tan and happy! Call or text me anytime to book a tan!
Spray Tan FAQ
- Take a light, warm shower and rinse
- Do not scrub your body
- Make sure all of the excess bronzer is washed away. You will know this when your shower water begins to run clear.
- Pat dry with your towel. (DO NOT RUB!)
- Apply lots of moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated. Apply alcohol free lotion every 4 hours if possible.
- If you are attending an event, all pedicures, nails and waxing should be done before tanning.
- Shower, shave, and exfoliate the day before your appointment. Do not use any oil based products as they are known for leaving a film on the skin’s surface.
- Wear loose fitting clothing, no yoga pants, leggings or jeans. Sweat pants and a baggy shirt are good.
- Do not use any lotions/oils/makeup or deodorant prior to the tan
- Do not shower right before the tan. Your skin should be as dry as possible to produce the most even tan.
- After your tan wear loose fitting clothing for at least 4 hours to prevent discoloration and rubbing
- Wait at least 8 hours to shower after getting a tan.
Tans are $45. Cash is preferred, I also accept Zelle or a Check.
Our Signature Tan with finishing powder (amazing stuff!) is $45.
Usually you are in and out within 15 or 20 minutes. The actual spray tan process takes about 10 minutes, plus some time for setup and cleanup.
Expect the tan to fade gradually over 7-10 days. You can help by keeping your skin (and yourself) hydrated.
While getting a spray tan wear whatever you’re most comfortable wearing, a bathing suit, bra, underwear, or nothing at all. Wear loose clothing for best results post-tan.
BRONZE + GLOW’s formula is all-natural, organic, vegan and so much safer than the sun’s damaging rays.
Call or text anytime to book an appointment. Depending on the week we may be available to tan outside of regular business hours.
Our studio is located in New Providence. Conveniently located nearby: Berkeley Heights, Millburn, Short Hills, Summit, Chatham, Madison, Westfield, Scotch Plains, Fanwood, & Basking Ridge.
Call / Text / Email
Mon – Fri
9:00am – 8:00pm
Sat & Sun
18 Whitman Drive
New Providence, NJ 07974