Berkeley Heights, NJ Spray Tanning
Being a mobile spray tan allows us to serve clients in a variety of locations. Getting a spray tan in Berkeley Heights is now as simple as ever, you don’t even need to leave home. Our tanning services allow us to provide an airbrush tan in the comfort of your own house.
Our promise to you. All of our spray tan products are:
Organically Derived DHA (made from organic sugared beets)
100% Vegan (Approved by the Peta foundation)
Made from ONLY naturally derived ingredients
Paraben free, Erythrulose free, Gluten free and Fragrance free
B+G Signature Tan
with finishing powder
Enjoy a healthy bronzed tan that uses Aloe Vera, Walnut Extract and Vitamin C. This golden glow will hydrate and replenish dry or dull skin.
Deep Bronze Tan
Using our propriety B+G Signature Tan solution, we’ve created a darker blend for those who want a deeper bronzed result.
Try our rapid tan which allows you to shower within 1-4 hours of application while still getting the hydrating benefits of our B+G Signature Tan solution.
Hi, I’m Tara! Bronze and Glow NJ was launched in October of 2018 and it has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I have the pleasure of working for a bunch of amazing clients, offering a service that not only makes them look great but it’s also way healthier than the sun’s damaging rays. Professionally, I have been a Registered Nurse for almost 20 years, most recently working for a facial plastic surgeon in Summit, NJ.
I am so grateful for this business, for my awesome clients, and look forward to making my clients tan and happy! Call or text me anytime to book a tan!
Spray Tan FAQ
- Take a light, warm shower and rinse
- Do not scrub your body
- Make sure all of the excess bronzer is washed away. You will know this when your shower water begins to run clear.
- Pat dry with your towel. (DO NOT RUB!)
- Apply lots of moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated. Apply alcohol free lotion every 4 hours if possible.
- If you are attending an event, all pedicures, nails and waxing should be done before tanning.
- Shower, shave, and exfoliate the day before your appointment. Do not use any oil based products as they are known for leaving a film on the skin’s surface.
- Wear loose fitting clothing, no yoga pants, leggings or jeans. Sweat pants and a baggy shirt are good.
- Do not use any lotions/oils/makeup or deodorant prior to the tan
- Do not shower right before the tan. Your skin should be as dry as possible to produce the most even tan.
- After your tan wear loose fitting clothing for at least 4 hours to prevent discoloration and rubbing
- Wait at least 8 hours to shower after getting a tan.
Tans are $45. Cash is preferred, I also accept Zelle or a Check.
Our Signature Tan with finishing powder (amazing stuff!) is $45.
Usually you are in and out within 15 or 20 minutes. The actual spray tan process takes about 10 minutes, plus some time for setup and cleanup.
Expect the tan to fade gradually over 7-10 days. You can help by keeping your skin (and yourself) hydrated.
While getting a spray tan wear whatever you’re most comfortable wearing, a bathing suit, bra, underwear, or nothing at all. Wear loose clothing for best results post-tan.
BRONZE + GLOW’s formula is all-natural, organic, vegan and so much safer than the sun’s damaging rays.
Call or text anytime to book an appointment. Depending on the week we may be available to tan outside of regular business hours.
Our studio is located in New Providence. Conveniently located nearby: Berkeley Heights, Millburn, Short Hills, Summit, Chatham, Madison, Westfield, Scotch Plains, Fanwood, & Basking Ridge.
Call / Text / Email
Mon – Fri
9:00am – 8:00pm
Sat & Sun
18 Whitman Drive
New Providence, NJ 07974